Monday, August 4, 2008

YAY new photos!

So I finally bought a new outfit(Sears and Body Central)the dress was on clearance with the belt for $6(Sears) and the earrings 3$,shoes $10,necklace $3, Bracelets free (Body Central)a $22 outfit all together. Yes, I'm a darn good bargain shopper. The trick is to wait to even LOOK at anything until there's about to be a season change. That's where the best deals happen because they're trying to get rid of things for the end of the current season to make room for the new things that come in next season. 90% of the time you'll find something you adore and you'll only pay a few dollars compared to a normal ticket price of 15$ or more. I've gotten a few really cute 6$ dresses just by waiting to shop for new clothes. I really wish I could find a retail job that pays as well as my new government job because I hate it where I'm at now. GAHHHH... it's so annoying! Anyway, here's my new pics.







I actually used these as my modeling portfolio pics, but of course they're not good enough for ANYONE.

No comments: