Wednesday, August 29, 2007

In jeans

Here are some outfits/tops I like to wear with a pair of jeans I got from forever 21





















A rainbow,butterfly,trees, and clouds tank I like I purchased from Forever 21 for about 8 dollars. Because of the orange and yellow I like to funk it up with some yellow patent pleather pumps you can find just about anywhere, I got mine from a store called Body Central.









A hawaiian style tube top dress I got from forever 21 for 20 dollars or more. I decided since it's hard to wear this on a windy day, I put jeans under it. To dress it up for partying or clubing, I like to wear a pair of lime green sandal heels I bought from payless for only 7 dollars! To dress it down, I wear green tennis shoes, the same color as the dress with white in the shoes like in the hibiscus flowers.






Just a plain shopping outfit. With a plain white tee with gold eyelets on the sleeves. I got it from Sears on clearance it's a Personal Identity shirt. With a black pyramid belt I got from hot topic and a pair of black flats I got from hot topic as well. I like to wear my leopard print braclet I've had for a long time to finish off with a rock look, and a white headband with black star print I got from hot topic. And I cuff the bottom to keep them from dragging in the flats plus it couples for the rock look as well.

No comments: