Friday, August 24, 2007

My profile pic died...


Well, I did what blogger said and posted a pic on my blog then linked to it in my profile and then deleted the post and not the image to have it hosted and now I'm an upper left-hand corner red x!! :( I never asked to be that. So I'm going to just leave a pic on a post to get it right.

So I haven't gotten around to doing any more photos because of the shoot coming up on tuesday. I really don't have anything to wear and currently am on shopping probation. :( I guess it's a good thing since I hate shopping but love to buy stuff. I know that makes no sense but that's how I really feel.

So there's this contest with Ford Models that ends September 3rd at 12am. It's called "In your Wildest Jeans". Basically, you send in photos of some outfits worn with jeans, if you win, you get a flight to NYC to lunch with peeps from Parson school of Design and a photoshoot. Most desired prize would be the 1000$ giftcard to Express! If you're intrested enter here. Make SURE you read the contest details and rules so that you completely understand what it's about and what you have to do. I will be entering soon too, I wouldn't want to miss out on a chance.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

No comments: