Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I do what I do...

Not much. Trying to pay off these damn bills and save up for college in January, I will not be working at that time so I can focus completly on passing and doing my work. I'm writing notes for a possible book? And trying to stay sane while "some guy" ropes my heart around. I have given up on a lot of things in the recent weeks, things that I see aren't taking off the way I had hoped for. I'm still sticking with modeling and Cereal and Milk Designs, blogging too. I want to have an awesome xmas and I'm getting a prepaid visa card to keep my butt out of hot water for a change.

Sites I currently update:

Cereal & Milk (Myspace/Cafepress)

Jade Strange(Model Portfolio/Blog)

Myspace

Sites I plan to update/renew:

Misery Meat

Loha' Cosmetics

Urban Hues

My Deviant Art

My Boundless Gallery

This is only once I've paid all of these ridiculous bills I have which will take approximatley 3 months if I play my cards right. The book I mentioned will be written in the process. I'm writing notes for it like I've said. I won't say what it's about but it will help a lot of people I know including myself.

About my music, I'm ITP of recording for the new project Strange Feeble Mind former Geisha Dolls. sFM is a indie rock/electronica solo project as Geisha Dolls but with a different sound, more rock than electronica.

Some speculations about me

I'm NOT lesbian

I'm NOT pregnant

I'm NOT dating "Vince Jackson" aka "Vagina Juice"

I'm NOT a bitch, unless you bring it upon yourself.

In hopes that clears some smoke, there you have it!

No comments: