Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Jamie Spears is just a younger Britney Spears

Yep. Little baby, LITERALLY BABY Spears, Jamie Lynn Spears(16),Britney Spears' sister, suspected she was pregnant since she and her 19...19 year old boyfriend Casey Aldridge had obviously been participating in some raw doggie action. So I had to figure out if this was true or not did some searching some sites like AOL say that is in fact pregnant, fisherwy.blogspot.com says "NO,she only THOUGHT that she was" so I checked out perezhilton.com and it just so happens she is! So until we see some negtive tests and no belly gain,we're gonna say that she is. I mean, SHE'S A BABY HERSELF for crying out loud! and AT LEAST she could have waited until 18! On this tip,I'm not a hipocrite, I waited until I was 19 and STILL said no,but apparently that's not in the male vocabulary. I'm just really shocked and I'm thinking she's not going to be so cute anymore either. Once you have a child at a young age, it's DOWWWNNNN hill from there, unless you're superwoman or something equivalent. BYE BYE Zoey 101,though I've never laid eyes on one episode. What sort of message does this send to the little girls that watch that show? It says "It's ok to have over-aged boyfriends when you're under aged,and while you're at it get pregnant if you can!"

Your thoughts?

No comments: