Monday, December 24, 2007

2008 Presidential Election

So I'm stumped on who to vote for. When I was working, I didn't have time to follow politics at all,but now I can. I don't want one-sided bullshit propaganda, I want THE FACTS, something concrete to show me who I should think about voting for. I'm a Democrat,pro-life,anti-war,for lowering taxes for less fortunate,but I'm stuck on making adoptions easier. If that were the case, what if it was so easy that the child went under the parental guidance of a child molester or abusive/neglectful people? Would it not be THAT easy to happen? I really thought about that when I read the Hilary Clinton was working to make happen. I searched and searched but I only get PEOPLE'S OPINIONS on who should be president, not factual evidence. This is what I'm looking for, and if you can provide just that, that would be great! And I have gone to the OFFICIAL Presidential Election website, still haven't found much yet.

No comments: