Saturday, December 15, 2007

Jay Oh Bees

Since forever and a day and a half, I have been vigorously seeking new employment or some means of bringing home income. So far, I've got NOTHING. Where I'm at now is really screwing me big time for hours and I don't get but a max of 5 hours a week. Just their way of trying to run off people who question their work ethics. My manager is NEVER in his place when he is needed or not. He just roams around and pops back in every now and then to tell me to do something that requires more than just one person to do and then says I'm not working hard enough! UGGH he really pisses me off. Just because I went to the store manager looking for him he has something personal against me now and is using the EXCUSE that I don't work hard enough. I should stay there in spite just working somewhere else and there because I know he is only trying to force me to resign so I can't collect unemployment. They try to fire people who come to work everyday by not actually FIRING them just so they look good. Those bitches aren't gonna get the satisfaction out of me. So with that said, that is the number one cause of all the stress I've been under latley which has the domino effect of affecting everything else that has been going wrong financially. I have no idea what else to do except apply everywhere imaginable until I get at least an interveiw call which I've been coming up with none since I started 2 months ago! I just don't know what to do and I need to come up with something fast because the bills are piling up like crazy.

No comments: