Saturday, November 3, 2007

Everything but food

Damn I'm pretty hungry! I dunno what to cook. I'm thinking potato scalops with cheeeeeeeeese mmm. Well, it's starting to cool off here in Florida. It's not Indiana November, but I mean at least it's not 10,000 degrees outside anymore. I'd acutally like to swim right now, if I knew how :). So I put up a counter to prove a point to myself that noone reads this shit but me. If I have a blog-stalker, I will know. I will know where to find you and hide in your closet and eat your clothes and shoes.

SOOOO I'm working on blogging up some art that I do in my VERY spare time, in hopes that I lie to myself and people really DO read this blabber! SOOO If you do, please make me feel more speshal than I really am and post a comment. Just to let me know that I have friends that really care about my mindless jibber jabber!

PEACE

No comments: