Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Tegan and Sara - Duct Tape Dreads Sara

When you feel down and your boyfriend is giving you shit, this happens! lol.

So anyway, the blog mainly consists of Tegan and Sara and my sometimes fucked life. They are the only ones that make it better.

So he's not calling or returning my calls/texts for some odd reason. I don't know what's up with him. We drank together, I may have said some off things but I thought it'd be excusable being under the influence,apparently with boyfriends, this is NOT the case. Please guys out there, don't take shit too seriously if your girlfriend says some off shit to you when she's drunk, she probably doesn't mean it and will forget she even said it the next day. Just let her know what she said, so the mystery may be cleared up!

No comments: