Monday, November 12, 2007

Mi bicicleta roja brillante

So I want a bicycle for christmas. Amongst OTHER things but mainly a shiny red bicycle. I know it's a weird thing for a 23 year old to want, but I REALLY want it. There are plenty of old people things I want too like a sewing machine, and books. soooo... with that said here's my amazon.com wishlist.
My Amazon.com Wish List

And should this list be more expensive than you would like to spend. You can just pitch in a dollar or two towards these gifts!







Lots of ways to make this christmas more enjoyable than this year was for me. You can also keep signing up at inboxdollars which is a totally free thing that can make you money too. I got my first check for 30$ January of this year. It helps me because when you sign up and fill out your profile, I get 5 dollars and it helps you because when you complete your profile you get 5 dollars credit too.

Well, yesterday my closest friend living was sent off to Afghanistan. I can't stop thinking that this is the worst thing that happened all year. Aside of not getting hours at work for that long time and just barley getting them now. Not being able to get my car replacing the wrecked one and not being able to get to work on time when I DO get the small amount of hours that's being given to me. But things will change if I pass this test to be a baggage screener at the airport. No idea how I'll get out there on time everyday, but hopefully, I will find a solution.

No comments: