Thursday, November 1, 2007

I can't do it...

I can't be in love wit 2 people. It's not possible. I'm trying to move on and be with Trav, but somehow I keep ending up back with "VINCE JACKSON". I can't stay away from him no matter how hard I try or how many times I tell myself I'm through with him. The last time we were together I told him that I didn't think we should talk anymore. That was a mistake and I need to tell him that. I feel like I SHOULD be with him because everything is keeping me from being with Trav. The distance, te situations changing... Everytime I get closer, I'm further away. So maybe the reason is because I'm supposed to be with "VINCE JACKSON". I can't reveal his real name because I'm not sure that it's safe to. Even though I think noone reads this stuff, I can't be too careful.

I need him right now...

No comments: