Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Rocks on the roof

So I can tell you, that I am extremly bored. It's 4:18 am and I slept my whole day away. Long time since I'd actually slept but it's the only thing I had to do today. I got rid of my wrecked vehicle and got 50$ for it. I'm about to chop all my hair off TOOODAY because I hate hair now. I'm thinking there's some sort of explaination as to why I hate my hair now, but there's not. I wanted to grow it back out but I just don't like it anymore. I'm not sure if I look better with short hair or not but it's just so thick right now, I really don't care it will probably give me a fro if I do cut it so I'm looking out for that as well.

I'm recording some new songs and I will post a link here so you may hear it when I'm done. other than that, nothing.

No comments: