Thursday, October 18, 2007

235 GD dollars!

That's what my ticket is for. And I can't pay it! It's a real shame. I have to figure out how to get all the money I have in one place so I can pay it all soon. I may take three days or so since processing is a bitch! But I gots to do it. After I've payed 34$ dollars to take a class that only saved me 4 dollars to keep this off my record, I get a postcard from a school that only charges $13.fuckin'90! You can imagine how frustrated I am finding out the school I payed 34 $ for only covered one ticket for some reason, what I bitch.

For anyone in the future that has to take ANY driving courses DON'T go anywhere else until you look at lowestpricetrafficschool.com . This is only because I don't want anyone to catch the bullshit I catch from not having much help. I'm in a the biggest hole ever, I hope I can get out. Oh, little note, the school is really 19.95$ plus certificate processing fee and whatever state you're in assesement fee. But it's still cheaper!

No comments: