Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Trichomoniasis

trick-uh-muh-nahy-uh-sis
1.
a sexually transmitted disease typically asymptomatic in men and resulting in vaginitis with a copious, frothy discharge and itching in women, caused by a trichomonad Trichomonas vaginalis.

So I'm being accused of giving this to the only guy I've been sleeping with latley. This, I've heard clears up on it's own in around 14 days and I've been with the guy for at least 4 months. So I haven't a clue how a "Gave it to him". Now on top of legalites, I must worry about finding somewhere cheaper than the usual clinic I get my 6 months testing at and get tested for this shit. I haven't the SLIGHTEST idea where I can go that it's free. Because I don't want to pay and end up not having it at all and he just picked it up somewhere else and thought since we're together that he can just pin it on me. We had unprotected sex twice but this was faaaaaaaaar in the beginning. The last person before that was an ex a month before us. So I'm lost at this point.

I've got to find a way to get money too since paypal likes to hold it up for 10,000 days. They TAKE money owed FAST but when you're trying to do a tranfer, psshh you can forget about that shit for 3 weeks! UGHHH, everything is so frustrating right now and this is the only place I can vent since everyone else is wrapped up in more serious situations. Well, the only one true friend I have is at least, everyone else only cares about themselves and they excpect me to listen to their ranting but I don't because they don't care about mine.

No comments: