Monday, October 29, 2007

Heroes

My new-found time passer is watching Heroes from season one to current. It's an awesome show and if you haven't taken pleasure in watching it, I suggest you go here to catch up!

So I've finally gotten approved for financing on a vehicle through a company called Drive Time. Anyone in the market for a car but not confident their credit is good enough for financing should check them out if you're having trouble finding a trustworthy company to finance through. There are a lot all over the internet, but they're not garaunteed to be legit. So aside of Drive Time, I would suggest you shopped around at your on financial institution and well known banks as well as Drive Time. It's not always best to finance through the dealer though. Check out the places listed on auto.yahoo.com and use financing straight at the dealership as your last resort.

So I will be giving much more financial advice once my situation is straight. I'm on my way to completing that goal, so keep reading and I will try to help everyone else out through my learning experiences.

No comments: