Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I want a better blog!

I want to do an actual layout for this thing, but I haven't quite caught on to this coding. Jebus it's EVERYWHERE!

So I'm trying to NOT get arrested in my life. I have to go pay a traffic citation today but I've no idea how much of a discount I will get on it. Hopefully, it's pretty cheap 'cause I'm broke! REALLY REALLY broke. I only have 200$ left but it's all over the place, not just under one account. I feel like I'm married I have 3, count them THREE fucking accounts to keep my over-spending ass from over spending! THEN on top of that, I have 3 GD credit cards! I'm killing myself, really. I feel like some shopping online today though.

He's supposed to get sent to afghanistan, why? I dunno. I why send a navy person? There's no fuckin' water in Afghanistan! GB really makes me want to kick his ass now! Have you ever watched any of his confrences? It's hilarity I tell you! Try to watch it without throwing up, and you'll see it's like fucking comedy central without Jon Stewart. That man is a fucking genius by the way! I love his shows, always so true but so funny! Colbert's not so bad either.

No comments: