Tuesday, October 9, 2007

America, the criminally insane!

And they think something is wrong with OTHER countries...



So I was toiling around on myspace TV, and I come accross this video about a missing woman. Naturally, being a caring individual, I clicked on it, watched it for about 3 seconds then went, "is this a fucking joke?!" Apparently, it is. The profile, blogspot, and video for "Hope is missing" is in fact an online reality GAME about a missing woman named Hope Wilcott. And seeing how many missing women,men, and children there are in REAL LIFE, I think this is fucking sick and the "game master" should probably go jump off the golden gate bridge.



Mrs. Sherlock Holmes (me) googled on it and found these facts. I think it's what's wrong with America, they take serious situations and make money, entertainment, and fame out of it. It's lame and it's sadistic. At least countries like Iraq, Iran, and Afghanistan don't take serious things like missing people and killing like it's a joke or something to make profit of.

No comments: