Thursday, October 18, 2007

a dream that will be reality...

I will see to it that I make something of myself in this world! I'm goin gto go so far as to travel to California in December to audition at yet another Ford Models open-call. I was invited to Georgia, but it was so little in advance that the tickets to get there was way too much money that I did not have. But I will make it somewhere. Even if it's not Ford, somewhere else. I'm vowing this to myself that by sometime in 2008 I will be making a great living off doing what I love whether it's Graphics Design or Modeling, I WILL do this!

I'm trying to find out if it's illegal for a place of employment to just cut your hours down to zero and not let you go to a department which has hours. That's what Sears is doing to me. I transfered to shoes from jewelry and they won't let me go back. If I go to them and ask that they put me back so I can get hours and they refuse, I won't quit, I'll just wait until they "let me go" I've been there for 2 years no problem, so they really don't HAVE a reason to fire me.

I saw a car that I really liked, 2004 Kia Optima for REALLY cheap! I hope to get it sometime tomorrow or saturday.

I really wish I had friends, but sadly, I don't. They really don't care about me, they don't act like it at least. I'm sure that once I get everything to go as I plan, they'll come around, and it won't even matter anymore. He's not what he made me think he was, he's just another jackass that will kick himself in the future for not treating me right.

No comments: