Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Lazy Lover...

So I decided to give him another try. The absolute love of my life. I tried to move on but I need to be there for him. I can't run away at a time when he really needs someone. I'm a little worried though since I haven't talked to him today. Last night was very scary and I hope he's ok.

So, I'm still catching up on Heroes and not working. This is b.s. they're not giving me hours nor can I get some in another department like I have been for a while. So all I have left is to sit at home on my fucking thumbs hoping that I get this new job at New York & Co. It looks like I have a chance but we never know. I'm pissed that I can't work and I'm going to starve to death and probably get really deep in debt if I'm not working somewhere. My graphics design really isn't coming through for me so I need a steady job or some form of income to keep myself alive. Try one of the ads on here to help me out, most of them help you too. I'm working on figuring out how to make this site better so hang in there with me.

Here's a pic of my love doing one thing he does best...

No comments: